Finding a dependable payment gateway or a reliable service to transfer money online can be very rewarding. However, there are quite many providers out there working hard to get your attention. For that reason, it can be challenging deciding on the best one to use. If you are in such a situation, do not worry anymore because Skrill has got you covered. It is unique in how it works. More and more are becoming fond of it and taking the advantage to enjoy fast and effective services. So, all you need is a Skrill Account (Personal or Business Account).
How Do I Set Up the Account?
Setting up an account is easy and fast. The registration process goes as follows:
- Go to our online sign-up page and select “Register”. Please note that you can also download the Skrill Application and install it on your Android or iOS device.
- Key in your personal details, including First and Last name, Currency, Country, and Email Address.
- Set up a password. Once you have done that, click “Register now”, which is supposed to log you in.
- You will be requested to set up a personal security Pin
- Deposit some funds into your account.
It’s crucial to note that this is a mandatory step when it comes to account verification. This verification is important for you to be able to use our service without any interruptions. Additionally, verifying your account will also increase your payment limits linked to your account.
How Do I Fund My Account?
Skrill provides you with the following options to fund your account:
- Debit/credit card
- Bank transfer
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
How to Verify My Account
For you to successfully complete verifying your Skrill account, you will require the following documents:
- ID – A colored copy of your identification document, including passport or driver’s license.
- Proof of Address – A document to prove your address, including a bank statement or utility bill issued recently.
- Live identification verification – That can include submitting a selfie of you holding up your identification document. Lastly, you can verify your identification document by linking it with FB.
As the Skrill account holder, you will be required to submit the following documents
- National ID
- Proof of your company
- Business partners’ and Shareholders’ details on company header
- Incorporation Cert to prove that you legitimately operate the business
- Complete a Merchant questionnaire
Following this process as required and submitting the right documents ensures that your account is verified with FIVE minutes.